A luscious, rich fragrance bursting with the aroma of fresh pears poached in a mix of spices – The scent of Autumn, timeless and classic.
Each George & Edi candle is poured by hand and made in their atelier in Wanaka and crafted from natural soy wax with cotton braided wicks. The candles are wrapped in G&E signature, hand drawn botanical paper wrappings.
CANDLE SIZE OPTIONS:
Medium (Approx. 50 Hours burn time)
Large (Approx. 90 Hours burn time)
Tea Lights (Pack of 6 – Approx. 5 Hours burn time each)
PERFUMED SOY CANDLE CARE AND HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
– To set the burn memory for your candle, make sure that on the first burn the wax melts to the outside edge of the glass before you blow it out. We recommend you allow one hour for every 2.5cms of diameter. This then sets the burn memory and ensures the candle will always burn to the outside edge maximizing the overall burn time from the candle.
– If your candle starts to burn unevenly, it is most likely from draught. Turn the candle to to even up the burn and then move to a different location. Draughts will speed up burn time.
– Before you relight your candle, trim your wick to 5mm and remove any debris from the candle, this will stop the candle smoking.
– DO NOT place/burn your candle on a heated surface (ie. Heater/Fire), this will speed up the burn time and could cause the bottom of the glass to overheat and potentially explode.
– NEVER leaver a burning candle unattended and keep away from children, pets, curtains & furnishings.
– Always stop burning your candle once it is 2.5cm from the base. Burning the candle with very little wax left can be dangerous causing overheating/cracking and exploding.
– Please reuse or recycle your candle glass – Soy wax can be washed out with hot soapy water.
– Keep candles upright and out of direct sunlight. Soy wax has a low melt point and some oils will discolour in sunlight – Especially French Pear.
– Burn times are approximate and will depend on burning conditions (Eg. Candles burn faster in a draught).